The Office Manager will coordinate office activities and operations while providing clerical and administrative support to management. This role is a full-time, in-office position at our corporate office located in Minnetonka, MN.
Duties / Responsibilities:
• Directs office activities and functions to maintain efficiency and compliance with company policies.
• Assists clerical and support staff with their assigned duties, particularly when more advanced, skilled, or sensitive work is required.
• Greeting guests upon arrival
• Coordinating in-office meeting logistics
• Creating and sending out mailers
• Various printing, copying, scanning, filing documentation for in-house processing.
• Various Data entry and organization tasks
• Oversees telephone services, email correspondence, and mail distribution.
• Maintains office supplies inventory and coordination of supplies for remote staff.
• Maintains records, documentation, and files, particularly more complex or sensitive files.
• Assist in event planning for quarterly “all-hands” gathering and other in-office meetings
• Assist HR Manager in various onboarding and other administrative tasks
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Required Skills / Abilities:
• In-person work in the corporate office full time
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Strong self-starter mentality and organizational skills.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and ask for direction when needed
• Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
• Basic understanding of how to operate standard business equipment.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe
Preferred Skills / Abilities:
• Smartsheet, basic Excel function capabilities
• Marketing/Design experience would be a plus
• Experience in Salesforce or other CRM platform
Education and Experience
• High school diploma or equivalent required; Associate degree in office administration or related field preferred.
• At least one year of administrative and clerical experience required; three or more preferred.
• Must be able to lift to 15 pounds at times.
Salary and Benefits: Salary range: $45,760 – $60,320 annually, dependent on Experience and Qualifications
National Renewable Solutions (NRS) places a unique focus on team collaboration with a positive, growth-centered, energetic culture. NRS offers a competitive salary and benefits package to include; 401k with company contribution, an attractive bonus earning plan, health insurance, Flex PTO policy, employer-paid Life Insurance and premium office work-out facilities.