We are seeking a highly organized Project Scheduler to implement and oversee project schedules for our current pipeline. In this role, you will be collaborating with our Project Development Team, setting tasks, and monitoring the execution of project timelines to ensure the critical path is maintained. You will also prepare project progress and performance evaluation reports on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis and report to senior management.
To ensure success, Project Schedulers should possess solid project software tracking knowledge with specific experience working in SmartSheets (but MS Project or similar software skill/experience OK) working with and maintaining gantt charts and demonstrable experience in project scheduling for a multitude of projects. A top-notch Project Scheduler will be someone whose expertise leads to the successful realization of envisaged project goals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consulting with project developers and technical experts to set up assignments, tasks, and subtasks.
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining an effective scheduling management system.
- Portfolio-level goal tracking based on project schedules and critical path items.
- Coordinating project timelines with internal departments and external stakeholders.
- Monitoring project timelines and deadlines.
- Identifying potential project schedule delays and facilitating intervention in a timeliness manner.
- Evaluating performance and preparing project progress reports monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Accommodating updates and changes to project schedules.
- Recommending actions to keep projects within budget and completed on time.
- Keeping stakeholders informed of project timelines and deadlines.
- Documenting project scheduling processes and maintaining records.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in project management, or in a related field.
- Certification as a PMI scheduling professional (PMI-SP) will be advantageous.
- A minimum of two years’ experience as a project scheduler, preferably in a related industry.
- Advanced proficiency in SmartSheets, but additional experience in other project management software such as MS Project would be plus.
- Extensive experience in schedule planning and management.
- In-depth knowledge of the scope of projects within the industry.
- Advanced ability to evaluate project progress and facilitate interventions.
- Ability to keep stakeholders informed of project timelines and changes.
- Excellent organizational, time-management, and communication skills
What we offer:
- A competitive base salary
- Paid vacation and paid holidays
- 401k with a non-discretionary company contribution
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Participation in Company bonus plan
- An opportunity to be part of a growing team in a dynamic industry