Summary of Position and Responsibilities:
- Location: Preference for Minnetonka, MN “In-Office” (Remote OK for the right person). Regular main office team coordination and project visits, as required
- Initially – Reports to C-Level Management, with growth potential
Primary Responsibilities and Duties – Key Duties:
- Lead negotiations and coordinate with the legal team on key terms and inclusions for equipment procurement and construction contracts to mitigate financial and execution risks
- Manage third-party OEMs and EPC/BOPs for successful Project Financing, LNTP/FNTP to completion of Construction
- Design and oversee competitive processes for Procurement and Construction services across NRS’s portfolio
- Assist Development and Finance teams to best model costs and contingencies.
- Develop a plan for the Owner’s Construction Management team and operational strategy which aligns with NRS company goals and objectives
- Advise SVPs and Directors on procurement and construction trends, issues, and solutions
- Coordinate with the Team to provide sound direction for maturing development assets into the final design and construction phase for all Wind, Solar, and Storage projects in the NRS portfolio
- Provide periodic reports for project progress, constraints, and solutions to NRS Management and the Board of Directors
- Engage, manage, and support the developmental growth of team members throughout the NRS organization
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with key industry partners as a steward of NRS, its goals, and objectives
- Actively assure the highest standard of quality, safety, and ESG goals throughout the design, construction, and commissioning phases of NRS projects.
- Assist in the review of M&A opportunities
- Represent projects with professionalism and integrity both outward (communities, landowners, industry professionals, vendors, clients, etc.) and inward (subordinates, staff, management)
Required Experience and Training:
- Minimum of 8+yrs of directly related experience.
- Minimum of 5+yrs of construction management experience (including, but not limited to; planning, procurement, estimating, and supervising),
- Leading teams in the execution of building utility-scale renewable projects within the United States.
- Specific experience with utility-scale Wind projects is a must. Experience or exposure to utility-scale Solar and Storage projects a significant plus.